stay tuned....

in , by Alia Farhan, 10:40 AM
there are so many things playin inside my head....
thus i'm a WAHM now...
don't tell me ahh lucky u...u got so much time...
hahahahaha...believe me I don't....
all my time goes to my lil girl....
but that's it....
it's a good and the best investment so far....

but....
as u guys now....
I really into homemade soaps...
whenever I passed by and saw any booth selling homemade soap..i will definitely go there and sniff snifffff.......ohhh sukaaa nya....
and I also having problem with my frozen breastmilk stock....
that's why I'm so eager to produce my own homemade soap....
now on the process to buy all the chemicals from my previous vendor....
NaOH jer pun...ethanol and some glycerine....
tak susah pun but need some precaution la kan as NaOH can be corrosive....
dah biasa dah memandai2 kat dalam lab dulu buat my own detergent by using NaOH....

have u heard about saponification process?chemistry form 4 and form 5 kan....
jangan lupa ya adik2...



pic courtesy from mr Google....

nak tunggu aku punya????


STAY TUNE BEBEHHHHH~~~~

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© ALIA FARHAN · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS