work and dot dot dot

in , , , by Alia Farhan, 8:20 PM
yeah i've been busy lately wif works and all the kerja kawen thing of cos...mama kept callin me for updates...boss kept came n see me for some of equipment "faulty" as they claimed..yeah a bit stress week ahead before my big day:(
fuhhhh...yeahhh how i wish i can take a week of before my big day..do all the pampering things to my body...face..ya know all d spa things...and for coz to ease angah n mama burdens as they had been helpin me a lot wif my wedding stuffies ya know...Ya Allah..how i wish i can do that...
but right now i'm gonna settle my works first before i can proceed wif my a week of for my big day n hubby side reception..or else "they" will kacau me during my special moment wif hubby...okai...see ya...

babai...






SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© ALIA FARHAN · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS